"What a wonderful place to visit. Friendly staff, fabulous pies, cider, hot dogs and best of all magnificent apples. The Honey Crisp are my favourite!" - Jennifer Tripp Black
Campbell's Orchards, is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market located in Prince Edward County. Colin and Dianne Campbell have been in business for 34 years now and love families to enjoy their farm and learn about agriculture with their many school tours and wagon adventures.
Campbell's Orchards sells fresh home grown produce and scooped ice cream in season.
We sell apples, preserves, pickles, relishes, and home baking year round.
While you are browsing in our quaint market, children can enjoy seeing the animals and have some fun in our country playground. Levern and Shirley the sheep and Newton the pig are back for the season! Our mazes are open from September until the end of October! Join us for wagon rides every weekend of the Fall (weather dependent). We look forward to meeting everyone at our store! See you soon.
Open All Year
Open All Year
Our Market products are always changing with the season and availability, we are proud to offer this season:
- Seasonal home grown apples
- Take-out soup and a tea biscuit always available, specialty lunches planned and announced on Facebook.
- Our own fresh-pressed sweet cider
- Spirit Tree and Cider Keg sparkling non-alcoholic cider
- Home Baking: Pies, crisps, scones, cookies and more!
- Gluten-free and Vegan options available by order and muffins are always in the freezer.
- Goddess Fab Jewelry and Healing Stones
- Our own preserves: pickles, relish and jams.
- Dare to Dream Farm's maple fluff and maple vinegar
- Portland Bridge Pickles, relishes and jellies
- Dough Mama's pizza dough mixes and sauce
- Seed to Sausage sausages & meat products
- Ontario Peanuts and local cheeses
- Frozen meat pies made fresh in our kitchen
- Pyramid Ferments: Sauerkraut, Kombucha and Kimchi
- Local Honey and Ken Green's Maple Syrup
- Locally grown and milled flours
Cold storage and CA apples are still available at the store. Local Green House tomatoes, are now here; we are still waiting on asparagus and the rhubarb is slowly coming in. (we need some HEAT) We are open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Visit us this weekend for our Apple Blossom Festival. Explore the blossoms on a wagon ride from 11-3. (weather permitting) JERKeBago Chicken will be here serving lunch from their Charcoal Grill from 12 - 6. Also on Saturday, June 19, Tri-Canadian Energy will be here to answer all you solar panel questions. Be one of the first 50 customers and you will go home with a 20 watt solar panel!! 12 - 2:00. Visit our event page on Facebook for a full list of what is happening!
Weekends this spring and summer Katherine from Goddess Fab Jewelry is set up at our orchard designing and selling her custom made healing stone bracelets!
Be sure to check out our new cider partner, Apple Falls Cider. On the May long week-end, join Apple Falls Cider on their orchard patio and taste their new creations for the 2018 season. Apple Falls Cider can be purchased during regular store hours.