"What a wonderful place to visit. Friendly staff, fabulous pies, cider, hot dogs and best of all magnificent apples. The Honey Crisp are my favourite!" - Jennifer Tripp-Black
Campbell's Orchards, is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market located in Prince Edward County. Colin and Dianne Campbell have been in business for 34 years now and love for families to enjoy their farm and learn about agriculture with their many school tours and wagon adventures. Campbell's Orchards sells fresh home grown produce and scooped ice cream in season.
We sell preserves, pickles, relishes, and home baking year round. While you are filling your shopping baskets, the children can enjoy seeing the animals and have some fun in our country playground and corn mazes.
Open All Year
Open All Year
Our Market products are always changing with the season and availability, we are proud to offer this season:
- Seasonal home grown apples
- Take-out soup and ciabatta bun
- Fresh-pressed cider and sparkling ciders
- Home Baking: Christmas cake, pies, crisps, cookies and more!
- Home Preserves: pickles, relish and jams
- Ontario Peanuts and local cheeses
- Meat pies - made on site
- Gift Baskets made to order
- Merry Christmas Apples - Order Ahead
- Free-trade Roasted Coffee
- Local Honey and Maple Syrup
- Locally grown and milled flours
Bag-your-own apples; mix and match different varieties of apples for the same price! Remember we are open all year for crisp crunchy apples.
Stop by this month for gift ideas, gift baskets, Christmas baking, apples and hostessing ideas.
We are open all year with apples in-store and fresh baking. Order your Christmas baking now we have mincemeat tarts, Christmas cakes, cookies, pies, crisps and custom orders. Please call us or fill out our baking form online!