"What a wonderful place to visit. Friendly staff, fabulous pies, cider, hot dogs and best of all magnificent apples. The Honey Crisp are my favourite!" - Jennifer Tripp Black
Campbell's Orchards, is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market located in Prince Edward County. Colin and Dianne Campbell have been in business for 34 years now and love families to enjoy their farm and learn about agriculture with their many school tours and wagon adventures.
Campbell's Orchards sells fresh home grown produce and scooped ice cream in season.
We sell apples, preserves, pickles, relishes, and home baking year round.
While you are browsing in our quaint market, children can enjoy seeing the animals and have some fun in our country playground. Levern and Shirley the sheep and Newton the pig are back for the season! Our mazes are open from September until the end of October! Join us for wagon rides every weekend of the Fall (weather dependent). We look forward to meeting everyone at our store! See you soon.
Open All Year
Open All Year
Our Market products are always changing with the season and availability, we are proud to offer this season:
- Seasonal home grown apples
- Take-out soup and a tea biscuit
- Our own fresh-pressed sweet cider
- Spirit Tree sparkling non-alcoholic cider
- Home Baking: Pies, crisps, scones, cookies and more!
- Goddess Fab Jewelry and Healing Stones
- Our own preserves: pickles, relish and jams.
- Dare to Dream Farm's maple fluff and maple vinegar
- Dough Mama's pizza dough mixes and sauce
- Seed to Sausage sausages & meat products
- Ontario Peanuts and local cheeses
- Frozen meat pies made fresh in our kitchen
- Bri's Beans Coffee
- Pyramid Ferments: Sauerkraut, Kombucha and Kimchi
- Local Honey and Ken Green's Maple Syrup
- Locally grown and milled flours
Cold storage and CA apples are still available at the store. Our buy one, get one free (10 pound bags) sale is still available on cold storage apples. We are open Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm and Sunday 10:00 am until 5:00 pm.
Our Fermentation Feast is this Saturday between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm. Join us, along with Pyramid Ferments, Apple Falls Cider and Goddess Fab Jewelry. Menu posted on the event page!
Weekends this spring and summer Katherine from Goddess Fab Jewelry is set up at our orchard designing and selling her custom made healing stone bracelets!
Be sure to check out our new cider partner, Apple Falls Cider. On April 28th, join Apple Falls, and Pyramid Ferments for our first Fermentation Feast at Campbell's! Cider can be purchased during regular store hours.