"What a wonderful place to visit. Friendly staff, fabulous pies, cider, hot dogs and best of all magnificent apples. The Honey Crisp are my favourite!" - Jennifer Tripp Black
Campbell's Orchards, is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market located in Prince Edward County. Colin and Dianne Campbell have been in business for 34 years now and love families to enjoy their farm and learn about agriculture with their many school tours and wagon adventures.
Campbell's Orchards sells fresh home grown produce and scooped ice cream in season.
We sell apples, preserves, pickles, relishes, and home baking year round.
While you are browsing in our quaint market, children can enjoy seeing the animals and have some fun in our country playground. Levern and Shirley the sheep and Newton the pig are back for the season! Our mazes are open from September until the end of October! Join us for wagon rides every weekend of the Fall (weather dependent). We look forward to meeting everyone at our store! See you soon.
Open All Year
Open All Year
We are open all year! Stop by for crisp CA or cold storage apples, home-grown fruit and produce, fresh-pressed sweet cider, fresh baking, gift ideas, and our newest addition Apple Falls Cider. Our Market products are always changing with the season and availability, we are proud to offer this season:
- Our own fresh-pressed sweet cider
- Spirit Tree and Cider Keg sparkling non-alcoholic cider
- Home Baking: Pies, crisps, scones, cookies and more!
- Gluten-free and Vegan options available by order and muffins are always in the freezer.
- Dare to Dream Farm's maple fluff and maple vinegar
- Portland Bridge Pickles, relishes and jellies
- Dough Mama's pizza dough mixes and sauce
- Seed to Sausage sausages & meat products
- Ontario Peanuts and local cheeses
- Frozen meat pies made fresh in our kitchen
- Pyramid Ferments: Sauerkraut, Kombucha and Kimchi
- Locally grown and milled flours
We have fresh homegrown black currants, gooseberries and raspberries available at the market! Our black currants and gooseberries are now available for pick-your-own as well.
Stop in for fresh baking made daily using our own locally grown fruits and veggies! Vibeke always has something new and delicious available at the store fresh and/or frozen! Vegetarian and vegan options are always available. Please call and order ahead if there is anything special you are looking for.
We still have apples and fresh new produce is showing up daily. We have fresh green house tomatoes, green onions, green and yellow beans, mushrooms, onions and lots more!
Be sure to check out our new cider partner, Apple Falls Cider. Apple Falls Cider can be purchased during regular store hours.