"What a wonderful place to visit. Friendly staff, fabulous pies, cider, hot dogs and best of all magnificent apples. The Honey Crisp are my favourite!" - Jennifer Tripp-Black
Campbell's Orchards, is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market located in Prince Edward County. Colin and Dianne Campbell have been in business for 34 years now and love for families to enjoy their farm and learn about agriculture with their many school tours and wagon adventures. Campbell's Orchards sells fresh home grown produce and scooped ice cream in season.
We sell preserves, pickles, relishes, and home baking year round. While you are filling your shopping baskets, the children can enjoy seeing the animals and have some fun in our country playground and corn mazes.
Open All Year
Open All Year
Our Market products are always changing with the season and availability, we are proud to offer this season:
- Seasonal home grown apples
- Take-out soup and ciabatta bun
- Fresh-pressed cider and sparkling ciders
- Home Baking: Christmas cake, pies, crisps, cookies and more!
- Home Preserves: pickles, relish and jams
- Ontario Peanuts and local cheeses
- Meat pies - made on site
- Gift Baskets made to order
- Merry Christmas Apples - Order Ahead
- Free-trade Roasted Coffee
- Local Honey and Maple Syrup
- Locally grown and milled flours
Stop by for crisp CA apples, hot cider, sweet cider, fresh baking, and gift ideas. We are open all year with our own apples and fresh pressed cider in-store. For baking orders please call us or fill out our baking form online!
Did you know fruit trees should be pruned every every year? Our pruning workshop will give you some excellent tips on how to care for your trees!
This weekend Colin Campbell invites the public into the orchard for a hands on learning pruning lesson and demonstration. Register online, the pruning workshop starts at 1:00 pm on Saturday, April 1st.