"What a wonderful place to visit. Friendly staff, fabulous pies, cider, hot dogs and best of all magnificent apples. The Honey Crisp are my favourite!" - Jennifer Tripp-Black
Campbell's Orchards, is your local Apple Orchard & Farm Market located in Prince Edward County. Colin and Dianne Campbell have been in business for 34 years now and love for families to enjoy their farm and learn about agriculture with their many school tours and wagon adventures. Campbell's Orchards sells fresh home grown produce and scooped ice cream in season.
We sell preserves, pickles, relishes, and home baking year round. While you are filling your shopping baskets, the children can enjoy seeing the animals and have some fun in our country playground and corn mazes.
Fall Photo Contest
2016 Fall Photo Contest
Our annual fall photo contest is on!
1. Upload your favourite photo of you and your family at Campbell's THIS fall!
2. We have created a Facebook Album and your photo will be uploaded. (The more 'likes' the better! Don't forget to share YOUR photo)
3. The top 10 photos (based on 'likes') will be selected and a winner will be voted on by staff at Campbell's. The winner will receive a $100.00 gift basket of Campbell's Orchards fruit, veggies and treats! There will be two other prizes for second and third place.
4. We will announce a winner the FIRST weekend of November!
5. Start uploading your pictures!
Submit a photo ›
Bag-your-own apples; mix and match 10 different varieties of apples and pears for the same price! Remember we are open all year for crisp crunchy apples.
It's the last weekend for wagon rides and pick-your-own pumpkins from the patch! We are still running our promotion of 'all you can carry' for $20.00! Lots of fun to watch!