Fall School Tours
Explore, Discover & Grow
Enjoy our picturesque orchard and farm from the wagon ride and learn from our knowledgable guide. Each tour lasts approximately 1 - 1.5 hours, and accommodates 30 persons maximum. We can accommodate two tours per morning or afternoon. Minimum of one parent (or more if you walk) per 5 children. We may need to limit numbers on the wagon for safety reasons.
Please fill out our form, call or text to inquire: 613-885-4904
9:30 - 10:00
12:30 - 1:00 (Approx.)
We book tours for the following days & times:
- Monday: afternoon
- Tuesday: morning/afternoon
- Wednesday: morning/afternoon
- Thursday: morning/afternoon
- Friday: morning
Let us know if you have any special needs.
Your school tour will include:
- Jump on the wagon and enjoy a scenic tour of the farm, including sampling seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Learn about the orchard and pick an apple
- Visit with the animals and jump in the straw.
- Enjoy an organised educational outdoor activity
- Take a sample of produce back to enjoy in the classroom
- Hop on the bus with a small seasonal fruit or vegetable for each student
- Tours must be cancelled at least one week in advance or 50% of the full amount will be billed to school.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- We can only hold a tour date for 24 hours when booking.
- We will provide final confirmation of your tour by phone.