Fall School Tours
School and group tours will Explore, Discover and Grow by experiencing our newly designed tours. Enjoy our picturesque orchard and farm from the wagon and learn from our hands on workshop. This years theme is: From Seed To Table. Each tour lasts approximately 1 - 1.5 hours, and accommodates 30 persons maximum. We can accommodate two tours/morning or afternoon. Minimum - 1 parent (or more if you like) per 5 children. We may need to limit numbers on the wagon for safety reasons.
Please fill out our form or call to inquire:
9:30 - 10:00
12:30 - 1:00 (Approx.)
We book tours for the following days & times:
- Monday: afternoon
- Tuesday: morning/afternoon
- Wednesday: morning/afternoon
- Thursday: morning/afternoon
- Friday: morning
Let us know if you have any special needs.
Your school tour will include:
- Jump on the wagon and enjoy a scenic tour of the farm, including sampling seasonal fruit and vegetables
- Learn about the orchard and pick an apple
- Visit with the animals and jump in the straw.
- Enjoy an organised educational outdoor activity
- Take a sample of produce back to enjoy in the classroom
- Hop on the bus with a small seasonal fruit or vegetable for each student
- Tours must be cancelled at least one week in advance or 50% of the full amount will be billed to school.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- We can only hold a tour date for 24 hours when booking.
- We will provide final confirmation of your tour by phone.