Fruits & Vegetables Available for Pick Your Own
Campbell's Orchards offers a variety of seasonal pick-your-own fruit and vegetables. All of our produce is also available pre-picked at our farm market for those who prefer not to pick.
Pick your own hours: Closed for the season - See you in June!
Pick Your Own Information for Apple Pickers
Apples are ready for pick-your-own. These apples are very tart and we only have one tree. Our pick-your-own bags are $20.00 per 10 pound bag. Make some apple sauce for the freezer or the pantry. These apples are famous for sauce and you can skip peeling them if you decide.
- Pre-purchased bags are required before entering orchard.
- 10 and 20 pound bags are available for pick-your-own.
- Groups over 8 people picking and sharing one 10 pound bag will be asked to pay an extra $1.00 per person or simply purchase another 10 or 20lb bag. Children three and under are free.
- We do not mind if our customers sample an apple while picking. They are delicious!
- Do not climb or shake the trees. Limbs break easily, and the fruit will fall and bruise
- Fruit varieties mature at different times. Pick only in designated areas or where there is a guide or posted signs.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for conditions. A sun hat and sun screen is a must.
- Many labour intensive hours go into our fruit bearing trees. We ask that if you accidentally drop any fruit on the ground to please make every effort to pick that piece of fruit up and place in your picking bag so that no fruit is wasted.
- Please no throwing apples in the orchard.
- And most important... Have Fun!
Instructions for Berry Pickers
- Please bring your own baskets or containers to pick into for the berries. If you forget we offer baskets to purchase. Fruit is priced by weight, so you pay for what you pick.
- All customers entering the fields must have a basket or container to pick into.
- Fruit must be purchased before consumed; although we don't mind sampling a berry or two, that is what PYO is all about!
- Children are welcome in our orchards and fields, but the same rules apply. They must each have a helper container.
- Fruit should be rinsed before eating
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for the fields/conditions. A sun hat and sun screen is a must.
June - July
July - August
August - October