Throughout the winter months we are open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. To reduce the risk of disappointment, please contact the kitchen to ensure we have exactly what you're looking for. Place an order for pies, crisps, muffins, scones, and cookies.
Our Market products are always changing with the season and availability, we are proud to offer:
- Seasonal home grown fruits and vegetables
- Take-out soup and a tea biscuit
- Our own fresh-pressed sweet apple cider
- Hard Apple Falls Cider (we are licensed!)
- Bri's Beans Coffee
- Pyramid Ferments sauerkraut, kimchi and kombucha
- Seed to Sausage sausages and other meat products
- Vintage Pizza Pie - Frozen wood fired pizzas
- Dare to Dream Farm's maple fluff and maple vinegar
- County Bounty Artisanal soda's
- Rachel's Tart
- Sparkling non-alcoholic ciders from Spirit Tree
- Dough Mama's pizza dough mixes and sauce
- Candy and Caramel Apple - call ahead to order or we can do wedding favours!
- Kawartha Dairy Scooped Ice Cream (summer)
- Home Baking: pies, scones, cookies, crisps, muffins and scones
- Our own home preserves: pickles, relish, jams, apple sauce, and jellies
- Ontario Peanuts
- Meat pies, lasagna, and other frozen dinner ideas made fresh and then frozen in our kitchen!
- Empire and Maple Dale Cheese
- Free-range local county eggs
- Merry Christmas Apples - Seasonal/Order Ahead
- Ivy Ridge local honey and Ken Green's Maple Syrup
- Locally grown and milled flours
Apple Falls Cider Company
At Apple Falls Cider Company, we aim to create cider that feature the true flavours of Prince Edward County. Our cider is made with delicious apples from Campbell’s Orchards and fermented using traditional methods.
Everything from start to finish is conducted at our estate cidery, including harvesting, pressing, fermenting, bottling and drinking! All of our varieties are unfiltered and bottle conditioned for natural carbonation. Our cider is produced in small-batches and changes every year. Once a variety of cider is gone, you may never find anything like it ever again. Visit us at this unique destination in Prince Edward County on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year.
Goddess Fab Healing Stones
Stop in on weekends this Spring and Summer and meet Catherine from Goddess Fab Healing Stone Jewelry. Visit her website to view some of her bracelet designs and learn about their healing qualities!