Our Market products are always changing with the season and availability, we are proud to offer:
- Seasonal home grown fruits and vegetables
- Pick-your-own (Spring to Fall)
- Take-out sandwiches and soup
- Fresh-pressed Apple Cider
- Sparkling Ciders
- Candy and Caramel Apple wedding favours
- Kawartha Dairy Scooped Ice Cream (summer)
- Home Baking: pies, cookies, crisps, muffins and scones
- Home Preserves: pickles, relish, jams, apple sauce, and jellies
- Ontario Peanuts
- Meat pies - made on site
- Candy Apples & Caramel Apples a weekend Fall Treat or Pre-Order any other time of the year
- Beeswax Candles
- Local Cheeses
- Gift Baskets made to order
- Merry Christmas Apples - Order Ahead
- Seasonal baked goods
- Free-trade Roasted Coffee
- Local Honey and Maple Syrup
- Locally grown and milled flours
Apple Falls Cider Company
Tasting room hours: Saturday and Sunday 11:30 to 4:30
Cider can also be purchased during regular Campbell's hours.
At Apple Falls Cider Company, we aim to create cider that feature the true flavours of Prince Edward County. Our cider is made with delicious apples from Campbell’s Orchards and fermented using traditional methods.
Everything from start to finish is conducted at our estate cidery, including harvesting, pressing, fermenting, bottling and drinking! All of our varieties are unfiltered and bottle conditioned for natural carbonation.
Our cider is produced in small-batches and changes every year. Once a variety of cider is gone, you may never find anything like it ever again. Visit us at this unique destination in Prince Edward County on Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year.