Summer and Fall Birthday Parties
Come out and celebrate your child’s birthday at The Campbell’s Orchards. Have fun visiting with the animals, playing in the play area and enjoying our seasonal activities.
Prices for Outdoor Farm parties: $200.00 plus taxes*
*There is a $30 plus tax non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking.
- A private tent and two picnic tables will be reserved for your party for two hours.
- Up to 10 children can participate; every additional child (2 to 12 years old) will be counted and will cost $15 each. We allow a maximum of two adults/paying child.
- A beverage for each child.
- A wagon tour of the farm. We have maximum space on our wagon for 30 people.
- Visit the animals and play in the play area.
- Pick your own fruit or vegetable (whatever is in season): strawberries, raspberries, peas, beans, sweet corn, apples, pumpkins, or squash. $5.00/child
- Enjoy the maze challenges. Participate in our draw for a gift certificate to the Orchard. (mid-August until October 31st) $5.00/person.
- A small loot bag to take home for each participating child (seasonal and to be determined) $5.00/child
- A caramel apple for each participating child for an extra cost of $5.00/child
- We offer Nathan’s gluten free Hot dogs with a cookie and fruit for an extra cost of $10.00/person.
- We cannot accommodate all allergies and leave that up to the host of the party to help with these needs.
- If you would like more hot dogs available for other family members or party parents, please let us know in advance so we can have them ready for you.
- For extra guests: our hot dogs are $5.00 each including condiments; drinks are $2.00.
- We can also provide a simple 9” x 13” vanilla or chocolate cake at an extra cost of $20.00. The cake will be decorated with the birthday person’s name. There will be 15 to 20 pieces of cake available depending on how big the pieces.
- We do not have an allergen free cake available.
- You are welcome to bring your own food if you wish; please make sure you have everything enclosed in a cooler for food safety, bring plates and utensils and garbage bags to collect and remove all trash, decorations etc.
- Also, only bring cold food items as we do not have any facility for you to heat anything up.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early for your reservation so you are there to greet your guests
- We have an outdoor washroom available for your party
- Please put your garbage in the receptacles when you are finished
- Bring a table cloth and anything to decorate the table(s)
- Make sure to tell your guests to dress appropriately for a farm party, especially foot wear. Keep an eye on the weather and if it has been wet, boots are a good choice!
- Don’t forget your candles and matches!
- If you are providing your own food and cake, do not forget plates and utensils.
- We do have a first aid kit available, make sure if any children have bee allergies that they have their EpiPen.
- Sophie can be a wonderful part of the party; that is your choice, but she is not allowed to participate during meal time.
What if it rains?
- We can have the party rain or shine. If we have a terrible storm we are happy to re-schedule.
- If you would like to cancel, please give us a call 24 hours before your party. We will call the phone number we have on file to confirm.
- We do charge a $30.00 plus tax non-refundable deposit required for the booking.