FriYAY PA Day
Date: October 27th, 2017
Bring your kids out to the orchard for a fun PA day! We will have wagon rides through the orchard. Learn about what we grow and how we grow it! Pick an apple to eat while you travel to the pumpkin patch to pick-your-own pumpkin for Halloween!
Joe and Sarah are making pizza for lunch!
- Two corn mazes
- Pick-your-own apples
- Free playground to enjoy outside on the farm!
- Visit the animals, Sophie loves PA days.
Halloween Harvest Feast
Date: October 28th, 2017
Join us all, for Halloween Harvest Feast, at Campbell’s Orchards! JERKebago will be taking over the patio and serving up some delicious jerk chicken and other good eats! Apple Falls Cider will have two ciders on tap to enjoy with your meal.
There will be fun halloween activities for the kids. Come dressed up in your Halloween gear for a treat!
Pulled jerk on coco bread with creamy crunchy coleslaw
Sweet or spicy jerk chicken with creamy crunchy coleslaw
Hearty Coconut Corn Soup with fluffy dumpling
Grilled corn on the cob (Campbell’s own)
- Apple Falls Hard Cider (Beekeeper or Premiere)
- Campbell’s sweet cider
- Campbell’s Wagon rides
- Campbell’s corn maze
- Playground for the kids
Holiday Open House Weekend
Join us for a weekend of sampling, savouring, and holiday shopping! Enjoy complimentary tastings of our hot apple cider, sparkling cider and sample Christmas treats made in-house.
Several door prizes will be drawn throughout the weekend. Bring a children's toy for the Belleville Christmas Sharing Program or a monetary donation and double your chances of winning a great prize!
Receive 10% off any gift basket ordered and purchased this weekend.
Attend our event on Facebook for updates.
Pizza Day at Campbell's
Our first pizza day at Campbell's will be Friday, March 17th! Bring the kids out for a slice of homemade pizza at Campbell's. Enjoy the walking paths through the orchard and take some fun family photos outside.
RSVP online and let us know what kind of pizza you would like! Visit our online form here. As well join our event on Facebook for updated details and other fun activities to do in the county for March break.
Date: Friday, March 17th, 2017 and Saturday, March 18th, 2017
Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Pizza: $3.75/slice OR $5.00/slice, apple, cookie, box juice
Let us know your pizza preference: Pepporoni Pizza, Cheese Pizza, or Vegetarian Pizza
Maple in the County
Date: March 25 and 26, 2017
Proudly hosting Maple in the County, a celebration of local maple syrup production, Campbell's will be featuring: Maple apple crisps, maple sugared caramel apples, maple popcorn, maple scones, and more! Sample shots of local maple syrup with freshly baked corn bread (we think it's the best in the County).
Sampling: Nathan's hotdogs with maple BBQ sauce (made in-house), shots of Green's Maple Syrup, and maple Sprague beans.
Taste our new cider by Apple Falls Cider Company sweetened with Nyman Farms and Green's Maple Syrup!
The walking trails through the orchard are open!
For more on Maple in the County visit: www.mapleinthecounty.ca
Saturday, April 1st, 2017 (SOLD OUT) - 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Saturday, April 8th, 2017 - 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Click here to register online.
Colin Campbell invites the public into the orchard for a hands on pruning lesson and demonstration. This is a very casual workshop that has always been well attended. Colin will share lots of information about pruning and any other questions that come up about fruit and vegetable growing.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to chat with a grower with much experience.
Easter Sunday Egg Hunt & Festivities
Join our event on Facebook for updates!
Join us Sunday, April 16th, 2017 for our Annual Easter Egg Hunt in support of the Canadian Cancer Society! The hunt starts at 2:00 SHARP! Please show up at 1:00 (or earlier) to register and enjoy the wagon rides and face painting!
We raised $4600.00 for the Canadian Cancer Society in 2016! Thank you to our sponsors for helping support this event.
The store opens at 10:00am and the hunt starts at 2:00pm (Show up at 1:00 or earlier to register!). We have two separate areas that children can hunt for eggs. One area is for young children under 5 and then we have a larger area for children from 5 to 12. If the weather permits we have wagon rides and face painting.
100% of the proceeds raised is donated to the Canadian Cancer Society! This donation is earmarked to assist transport local patients to and from their Cancer Treatments.
- Hunt All Inclusive/child - $8.00
- Family Package (Up to 4 adults or children) $20.00: extra’s $8.00/child.
- Hunt (children)
- Wagon rides
- Face painting (children)
For those not participating in the hunt, we have priced everything separately:
- Wagon Rides (All proceeds donated to The Canadian Cancer Society):
- $4.00/adult and $3.00/children
- Wagon rides start at 11:00am
Face Painting (for those not participating in the hunt):
- $2.00 starts at 11:00am
Nathan’s Hotdogs and drinks will be available for sale starting at 11:00am.
Bulk Barn Belleville
Blackbird Stone and Tile
Good Life Fitness
Kristie's Little Portable Petting Zoo
Remax - Dave and Heather Quickert
Apple Falls Cider Company
Mar-Leigh Crop Protection
Bob's Portable Toilets
Jen Peacock Avon and Regal Sales
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in sponsorship!
"Awesome" Blossom Wagon Rides
Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wagon rides, Nathan's Hotdogs, Kawartha Dairy Ice cream and Apple Falls Cider tastings with food pairing options. The apple blossoms are only around for a short time period so take this opportunity to grab some stunning photos of the orchard.
Wagon rides run Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. All the wagons will stop in the orchard so that you can spend a few minutes immersed in the sight, smell and sounds of the season.
Apple Falls Tasting room and patio will be open for simple appetizers and cider. Visit them between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm.
This is the weekend we launch Kawartha Dairy Ice Cream and Nathan's Famous Hotdogs!
Visit us for a strawberry themed weekend!
Saturday, June 24th, 2017 - 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Sunday, June 25, 2017 - 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Strawberry shortcake
- Strawberry punch
- Pick-your-own strawberries
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Wagon Rides (Sunday from 11 to 30
- Strawberry Cider Sangria on our licensed patio
- Visit with the animals!
Visit the Apple Falls Cider patio for a glass of hard cider in the sun (or shade).
Campbell's Corn Roast and BBQ
Join us Sunday, August 27th for a Corn Roast and BBQ! We will have our own fresh corn and Nathan's Famous hot dogs for lunch and throughout the afternoon.
Time: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Labour Day Weekend Events
Join us September 2nd, 3rd and 4th! Open Labour Day Monday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Hot Dogs - Sunday and Monday between 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Participate in our Corn Maze challenge all weekend long!
- Wagon Rides are Sunday and Monday (11 am to 3 pm) Cancelled Sunday, due to rain.
- Pick-your-own apples and field tomatoes all weekend long!
- Enjoy some Apple Falls Cider on the licensed patio (Saturday, Sunday and Monday 11:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- All inclusive pricing available for families available
Join us at the Orchard this Thanksgiving for memories that last a lifetime! Saturday, Sunday and Monday! Join our Facebook event online for updates!
Thanksgiving Harvest Extravaganza
- The Corn Maze is open all weekend long! Visit our Seasonal Activities page for times!
- Pick Your Own Apples: Saturday 10:00am until 4:30pm/Sunday and Monday 10:30am until 4:00pm
- Wagon Rides are from 11:00 am until 3:00 pm each day: Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Follow @wagonguy1 for wagon updates.
- Pick-your-own pumpkins off the wagon ride.
- James Dillon will be performing between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
- Fun pop-up markets - 3 Angry Cats, Dough Mama, Turnings by Chris, and Goddess Fab Jewlery.
- Zac and Lacy from All Media Quinte will be taking family photos Saturday and Sunday from 11-3.
- Enjoy a tastings or sit outside on the licensed patio at Apple Falls Cider Co.
- Kristie's Portable Petting Zoo will be set up at 11! Be sure to stop by and visit her cute little animals.
- Fresh baking made daily for Thanksgiving dessert!
- All different apple varieties available in-store!
Come for lunch and enjoy a Nathan's Famous Hotdog!